Critical Care Paramedic
- - Guardian Critical Care Service
- New Lenox, IL, USA
- Full Time
- Health, dental, vision, life insurance and 401(k) with company match.
Under the direction of the Medical Director and/or Clinical Director, provide comprehensive, safe, and effective medical care to patients transported by Guardian Critical Care Services, LLC. (GCCS)
• Provide comprehensive, effective, safe care to any patient transported by GCCS.
• Ability to operate all on-board medical equipment including, but not limited to: CS300 IAPB (Balloon Pump), IV Pump, LTV100 Ventilator, Zoll CCT Monitor.
• Attend required staff and educational meetings.
• Maintain certifications and licenses as mandated by the position.
• Complete documentation (written and electronic) per GCCS policy.
• Uphold and adhere to all GCCS policies and procedures.
• Uphold safety standards as set by GCCS and IDPH.
• Maintain clinical skill proficiency and knowledge base.
• Maintain a clean operational environment.
• Retrieve, stock and clean medical equipment.
• Report to remote location(s) for duty, if necessary.
• Maintains positive communication (written and spoken), effectively while interfacing with fellow employees, patients, referring hospitals, and the community at large.
• Data entry and clerical assistance.
• Public education and marketing.
• Certified Paramedic Illinois with a minimum of 1-2 years 911 or Critical Care Transport
• CC-EMT-P, ACLS, PALS, NRP, PHTLS and BLS certified.
• Valid and current driver's license.
• Must be able to work rotating shifts.
• Must be able to read, speak, write and comprehend the English language without restriction.
• Pre- employment physical required.
• Must possess and maintain physical condition which allows running, climbing and carrying of medical equipment and lifting of patients.
• Able to stand erect from a squatting position while lifting 175 pounds between 2 people – agility testing will be monitored annually.
• Pass random drug screen.
• Free of physical aliment which may impair consciousness or cognitive ability.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media