911 Municipal Paramedic - Illinois
- - Kurtz Ambulance Service
- Tinley Park, IL, USA
- Full Time
- Health, dental, vision, life insurance and 401(k) with company match.
Kurtz Ambulance Service, Inc., is a Chicagoland provider of emergency and non-emergency ambulance service. We provide ambulance service to many hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, municipalities and fire protection districts. Today we have locations and positions available in Will, Cook, Grundy, McHenry and Lake Counties. We credit our success to our ability to recruit and retain the highest caliber EMS providers in the area.
*We are currently looking for highly motivated quality paramedics interested in an exclusively 911 emergent response division.
At Kurtz, we maintain a career path that simply is not available at every other company:
- We offer emergency 911 positions
- Critical care paramedic positions
- Fire department positions
- Management/supervisor opportunities
- We offer flexible scheduling, a variety of different locations from which to choose, promotion opportunities and a career ladder.
- An exceptional benefits package with competitive wages
- Health, dental, vision, long-term disability, Aflac and life insurance
- 401K with company match
- Annual uniform allowance
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Continuing education
- Paid time off
- Employee referral bonus program
- Current Illinois Paramedic license (or ability to obtain reciprocity)
- Valid Healthcare Provider AHA CPR card
- Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Quality work ethic with highest level of integrity
- Successful completion of a pre-employment physical, drug screen and background check including driving record.
We are excited to meet you and help you begin, continue or progress your EMS career.
We have open interviews Monday - Friday from 10:00AM-2:00PM at the HQ in New Lenox, IL.
Call us today at (815) 485-7300 to discuss your individual opportunity.