Tinley Park EMS - 911 Emergency Paramedic
- - Kurtz Ambulance Service
- Tinley Park, IL, USA
- Full Time
Kurtz Ambulance Service, Inc., is a Chicagoland provider of emergency and non-emergency ambulance service. We provide ambulance service to many hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, municipalities and fire protection districts. Today we have locations and positions available in Will, Cook, Grundy, McHenry and Lake Counties. We credit our success to our ability to recruit and retain the highest caliber EMS providers in the area.
*We are currently looking for highly motivated quality paramedics with at least 18 months experience in the field interested in an exclusively 911 emergent response division.
Exceptional Benefits Package
- Competitive Wages
- Medical, Dental and Vision Care
- Basic and Supplemental Employee Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with a Company Match
- Voluntary Benefits (Banking, Legal, Auto, Home)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discount Programs
- Career Development
- Leadership Development
- Paramedic license with 18 months experience
- Valid Healthcare Provider AHA CPR card
- Valid driver's license
- Successful completion of a pre-employment physical, drug screen and background check including driving record.
We are excited to meet you and help you begin, continue or progress your EMS career.
We have open interviews Monday - Friday from 10:00AM-2:00PM at the cooperate headquarters in New Lenox, IL.
Call us today at (815) 485-7300 to discuss your individual opportunity.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media