Morris FD EMT-B/Firefighter
- - Kurtz Ambulance Service
- Morris, IL, USA
- Full Time
- Health, dental, vision, life insurance and 401(k) with company match.
Kurtz Ambulance Service, Inc., is a premier provider of comprehensive ambulance transportation including emergency and non-emergency services throughout the Chicagoland area. Kurtz offers its services to a wide array of customers including hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, municipalities, fire protection districts and industrial locations. Today Kurtz has multiple positions available in Will, Cook, Grundy, Kankakee, McHenry and Lake Counties. Kurtz also has locations in Alabama, New Mexico, Minnesota, Tennessee and Texas available. Kurtz understands that in the ambulance industry providing high-quality services means hiring high quality people.
If you are looking for a career in EMS, Kurtz is the company to start or advance your career.
Kurtz offers a unique career path that is not available at most other ambulance companies:
- Entry-level applicants have an opportunity to progress from EMT to Paramedic to Firefighter/Paramedic positions and into management
- 9-1-1 municipal single-role Paramedic positions (no firefighter requirements)
- Dual-role 9-1-1 Paramedic/Firefighter positions (firefighter requirement)
- Critical Care Transport positions including Critical Care Paramedic, Critical Care Nurses, Critical Care Transport Drivers, EMT
- Management/Supervisor opportunities
- Flexible scheduling offered, a variety of different locations from which to choose, promotion opportunities and a career ladder
- Exceptional Benefits Package unmatched within the industry
- Competitive wages
- Bonus program
- Major carrier medical insurance
- Major carrier dental insurance
- Major carrier vision insurance
- 401(k) program with company match
- Short-term disability insurance
- Advancement opportunities
- Overtime opportunities
- Employee assistance program
- Rich paid time off program
- Fully company paid life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Recruitment referral program
- EMT-P license
- Valid Healthcare Provider AHA CPR card
- Basic Ops Certification
- Valid driver's license
- Satisfactory completion of a pre-employment physical, agility test and drug screen
- Applicants must also undergo a criminal records check and conform to Kurtz' motor vehicle history policy
Why should you join Kurtz?
Simple, Kurtz understands the first key to its success is its employee's success. Joining the Kurtz team means joining an energetic, innovative team that committed to being the best. If you want to learn, be challenged and grow professionally, Kurtz is the company for you. Kurtz' priorities are to provide service focused on clinical excellence and quality customer service. If you believe you have what it takes to join our team, contact us today.
Call today at (815) 485-7300 to discuss your individual opportunity.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media