Part-time Paramedic Flint, MI
- - Kurtz Ambulance Service
- Flint, MI, USA
- Part Time
Kurtz Ambulance Service, Inc., is a Chicagoland provider of emergency and non-emergency ambulance service. We provide ambulance service to many hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, municipalities and fire protection districts. Today we have locations and positions available in Will, Cook, Grundy, Kankakee, McHenry and Lake Counties. We credit our success to our ability to recruit and retain the highest caliber EMS providers in the area. We are currently seeking Paramedics for a part-time position in Flint, MI to work each Wednesdays. The hourly rate of pay for this position is $35/hr.
At Kurtz, we maintain a career path that simply is not available at every other company:
- We offer the entry-level applicant an opportunity to progress from EMT to Paramedic
- From there we offer emergency 911 positions
- Critical care paramedic positions
- Fire department positions
- Management/supervisor opportunities
- We offer flexible scheduling, a variety of different locations from which to choose, promotion opportunities and a career ladder.
- EMT-P license
- Valid Healthcare Provider AHA CPR card
- Valid driver's license
- Successful completion of a pre-employment physical, drug screen and background check including driving record
- Able to work on Wednesdays
Call us today at (815) 485-7300 to discuss your individual opportunity.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media